The sealing ring is an integral part of the Instant Pot safety mechanism. It’s designed, engineered, and manufactured with the best material to achieve the hardness and strength required to withstand high-pressure force during electric pressure cooking. To ensure your 8L Instant Pot cooker continues to perform as it is meant to, only use Instant Pot authentic sealing rings with your Instant Pot. It is recommended to replace your sealing ring every 12-18 months. However, the sealing ring is porous and may absorb odours and become discoloured. To avoid discolouration and odours, you may wish to change the sealing ring every 6-12 months.
- Designed for the Instant Pot 8L electric cooker
- Integral part of the Instant Pot safety mechanism
- Designed, engineered, and built with the optimal material to achieve the hardness and strength required to withstand high-pressure force during electric pressure cooking
- Manufactured from the highest quality food-safe BPA free silicone, passed UL, FDA, and LFGB tests for safety, including food safety
- Double pack sealing rings are colour coded red and blue for savoury and sweet foods to prevent odour transfer between foods